Content without a blog
In the early days of the 2000s, this site was a placeholder mainly used for subdomains. Then it was a blog. Now it is a site of random articles and a short bio.
Having manually archived off all of my old blog content and set up redirects to the new static pages, the website is now free for my various projects and articles.
- Programming - my tips, tricks and code snippets, plus scripts (downloadable or usable online)
- Themes - downloadable and generally GPL or Creative Commons icons, window themes and similar
- Working with Linux - notes and mini-tutorials on things I've set up under Linux
- Working with Windows - notes on things I've fixed or got working in Windows/VirtualBox
- Firefox tweaks - minor changes I've made to Firefox beyond just extensions and themes
- Miscellaneous articles - any random ideas I write about that don't fit in the topics above!
- Summary of my software projects